Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Market Update

Garden Variety Cheese can now be found at the following farmers markets:

Downtown Santa Cruz, Wednesday 2:30-6:30

Westside Santa Cruz, Saturday 9:00-1:00

Cabrillo/Aptos, Saturday 8:00-12:00


Selected varieties of Garden Variety Cheese are also available through:

River Cafe and Cheese Shop, Santa Cruz, CA

Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing, Santa Cruz, CA [check out the beer & cheese tasting flight]

Cafe Sparrow, Aptos, CA

Chaminade Resort, Santa Cruz, CA

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Hi Rebecca - I am a writer and my specialty is Santa Cruz Food and Restaurants. I wanted to let you know that I posted an article on your upcoming appearance at the Chaminade dinner. Please see the link below and let me know if there is anything inaccurate or missing - I can add immediately! Thanks, Tara (tfatemi@gmail.com)
http://www.examiner.com/x-14084-Santa-Cruz-Restaurant-Examiner~y2009m9d11-Farm-to-Table-dinner-with-organic-food-and-local-wine-at-Chaminade-Resort

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jean Vengua said...

Hi Rebecca: I purchased some of your cheese at SC Westside FM yesterday, and blogged about it on

http://localnomad.wordpress.com/2009/10/11/local-yum/

Great meeting you!

Jean

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Mimi Phil said...

are you the same Rebecca King making cheese in Santa Cruz?

...sorry to bug you, I couldn't find a website for you and I'm totally stalking you. I teach cheese & wine classes in SC and all over the Bay Area. I read your "Ten Questions" piece and wanted to chat with you at some point.

:P

Cheers!

Melissa
(831) 239.5544
praisecheeses.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters