Sunday, February 22, 2009

So Cute You Could Barf



I am definitely not a religious person or even all that spiritual, but I do believe there is a basic drive in the universe for balance. It's the fundamentals of statistics, gambling and dharma--sure there will be peaks and valleys but things always kind of even out in the long run. Lately, I've been pretty stressed out and more than a bit beat down about the dificulty in getting the dairy business up and running and worrying about money and everything else. The universe's response: you need a little bit of levity and love in your life. This came to my doorstep one day last week in the form of a 6-week-old border collie puppy. My neighbor held two tiny black and white pups in her arms, looking to find them a home, and said, "They were gonna drown them if i didn't take them!" How could I resist that? At least I had sense enough to only take one! Sedona, resident Greatest Dog Ever, is more than a little bit bent out of shape about this, but I think she'll eventually get over it and be friends with Django, the new pup. He's so friggin' cute I almost don't mind the pee and poo all over the house and the constant worry about what trouble he's getting in to.





3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger alce said...

Awwwwwww!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Your dog and your black and white lamb look like twins.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Ashley C. said...

So cute! Mine was that small 3 months ago...now she's a 40+ lb crazy puppy! Look out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counters
free hit counters